Where Futures are made.
Time Zones is a motivating new four-skills series for pre-teens and young teens ages 12 - 17, with a strong international focus.
It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images. All programs are taught by highly trained, native-fluent speakers.
With Time Zones, learners will:
amazing places and fascinating cultures.
the exciting worlds of science and technology, nature, history, geography, and popular culture.
how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing both language and critical thinking skills.
- It encourages intellectual development.
- It aids understanding of the native language.
- It lays a foundation for appreciating other cultures.
- It provides a sound basis for language learning at school.
- It improves job opportunities in many fields.
The product price does not include costs for materials nor local taxes (VAT 25%). These costs are displayed separately in the shopping basket, where applicable.