Small group, huge progress in learning.
Who is it for?
Many people not only find group learning a lot of fun, but also gain extra motivation from practicing languages together with others. Anyone who appreciates the flexibility and opportunities for success offered by a small group, and wishes to make rapid progress in their new language, will find exactly what they are looking for in a Berlitz Intensive Group.
- All the advantages of the Berlitz Method® in group lessons as well
- The courses are always made up of a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 participants
- Good value and an agreeable alternative to other kinds of courses
- Benefit from the contributions of the other participants who are pursuing the same language goal
- Small, homogenous groups
- Intensive training
- Languages: Danish, English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Other languages on request
How to get started:
Opt for an intensive compact program with daily lessons or a regular course with 1 or 2 sessions per week. The open courses begin on the dates given in the current course plan.
Free course advice and assessment:
We will be pleased to answer your questions personally. And of course, you will receive an assessment test (Berlitz Level/CEF) free of charge in order to ascertain your current language level.